Delivery Drivers and Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Drivers Wanted
Vintage Wine Distributor in Solon is looking to fill Delivery Driver and Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver positions. A CDL is not required.
Both positions require physical work.
Compensation includes competitive wages, multiple benefit plans including health and retirement, performance bonuses and more.
Delivery Driver Schedule: Monday (as needed) through Friday from 6:00 AM until mid to late afternoon or when the work is done.
Delivery Driver Essential Duties:
- Safely and accurately deliver product to customers.
- Properly and safely drive and operate our vehicles- most trucks are 16 to 18 feet box trucks. Special operating procedures and training will be taught.
- Learn assigned route.
- Perform pre-run safety check.
- Drive vehicle on assigned route- trucks are equipped with GPS units to help with navigation.
- Deliver product to customers according to generally accepted procedures.
- Check orders in with customer.
- Obtain customer signature upon delivery.
- Collect proper payment.
- Return to warehouse and check in with Warehouse staff.
- Perform post-run safety check on vehicle.
- Check in with Bookkeeper.
Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver Schedule: Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM until mid-afternoon or when the work is done.
Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver Essential Duties
- Unload containers and trucks.
- Process arriving shipments.
- Put-away process of shipments.
- Pull order for will-call, sales rep expresses, and others.
- All functions within the warehouse.
- Periodic customer deliveries.
- Back-Up Delivery Driver
- Other warehouse duties as needed.
- Perform basic maintenance on power equipment (i.e. refill water in batteries)