Delivery Drivers, Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Drivers, and Second Shift Employees Wanted
Vintage Wine Distributor in Solon is looking to fill Delivery Driver and Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver positions. A CDL is not required.
We are also looking to fill second shift openings in Columbus.
All positions require physical work.
Compensation includes competitive wages, multiple benefit plans including health and retirement, performance bonuses and more.
Delivery Driver Schedule: Monday (as needed) through Friday from 6:00 AM until mid to late afternoon or when the work is done.
Delivery Driver Essential Duties:
- Safely and accurately deliver product to customers.
- Properly and safely drive and operate our vehicles- most trucks are 16 to 18 feet box trucks. Special operating procedures and training will be taught.
- Learn assigned route.
- Perform pre-run safety check.
- Drive vehicle on assigned route- trucks are equipped with GPS units to help with navigation.
- Deliver product to customers according to generally accepted procedures.
- Check orders in with customer.
- Obtain customer signature upon delivery.
- Collect proper payment.
- Return to warehouse and check in with Warehouse staff.
- Perform post-run safety check on vehicle.
- Check in with Bookkeeper.
Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver Schedule: Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM until mid-afternoon or when the work is done.
Warehouse/Back-Up Delivery Driver Essential Duties
- Unload containers and trucks.
- Process arriving shipments.
- Put-away process of shipments.
- Pull order for will-call, sales rep expresses, and others.
- All functions within the warehouse.
- Periodic customer deliveries.
- Back-Up Delivery Driver
- Other warehouse duties as needed.
- Perform basic maintenance on power equipment (i.e. refill water in batteries)
Second Shift Warehouse Worker Essential Duties
- Assemble orders of bottles and cases accurately and safely.
- Load trucks accurately and safely.